OPzS Battery 2v250ahBrand : Yangtze OPzS Tubular Battery
Product origin : China
Delivery time : Within 20days
Supply capacity : 5000 units/month
1. Long service life, designed life 15-20 years. 2. Superior deep cycle performance. 3. Higher thermal capacity, No thermal runaway will occur. 4. Wide operation temperature range. 5. Lower self discharge.
As a big battery manufacturers in China, we supply many different kinds of batteries , such as the lead acid AGM battery, Gel battery, Deep cycle battery, OPzV battery , OPzS battery ..etc .
The following is our OPzS Battery 2v250ah features :
1. Long service life, designed life 15-20 years.
2. Superior deep cycle performance.
3. Higher thermal capacity, No thermal runaway will occur.
4. Wide operation temperature range.
5. Lower self discharge.
|1. Functional Parameter||5. Environment Temperature|
|Nominal Voltage||2V||Discharge Temperature||-15~55℃|
|Nominal Capacity (10 hour rate)||250Ah||Charge Temperature||-0~45℃|
|Designed Floating Life 20℃ (68° F)||15~20years||Storage Temperature||-15~45℃|
|2. Rated Capacity at 20℃ (68° F)||6. Inner Resistance & Max . Discharge Current|
|5 hour rate (44.4A, 1.75V/cell)||222Ah||Fully Charged battery at 20℃ (68° F)||0.76mΩ|
|3 hour rate (64.3A, 1.75V/cell)||192.9Ah||Max. Discharge Current||2000A (5s)|
|1 hour rate (142.8A, 1.60V/cell)||142.8Ah|| || |
|3. Capacity affected by Temperature (10 hour rate)||7. Self-discharge at 20℃ (68° F)|
|40℃ (104° F)||103%||Capacity after 3 month storage||91%|
|25℃ (77° F)||100%||Capacity after 6 month storage||82%|
|0℃ (32° F)||86%||Capacity after 9 month storage||73%|
|-15℃ (5° F)||70%||Capacity after 12 month storage||64%|
|4. Dimension and Weight||8. Constant voltage charging at 20℃ (68° F)|
|Width||206mm||Maximum charging current||25A|
|Total Height||410mm||Float use||2.23~2.25V|
|Reference Weight Without Electrolyte||15.4kg||Temperature compensation||-3mV/℃|
OPzS Battery 2v250ah Typical Applications :
2. Radio and cellular telephone relay stations.
3. Large UPS and computer back-up.
4. Power stations, Conventional power stations.
5. alternative power (solar, wind).
6. Emergency lighting systems.
7. Railway signalling.
8. Maritime standby power on ships and ashore.
9. Standby power.
10. Buoy lighting.