OPzS Battery 2v150ahBrand : Yangtze OPzS Tubular Battery
Product origin :
Delivery time : Within 20days
Supply capacity : 5000 units/month
1. Long service life, designed life 15-20 years. 2. Higher thermal capacity, No thermal runaway will occur. 3. Superior deep cycle performance. 4. Wide operation temperature range. 5. Lower self discharge.
As a big battery manufacturers in China, we supply many different kinds of batteries , such as the lead acid AGM battery, Gel battery, Deep cycle battery, OPzV battery , OPzS battery ..etc .
The following is our OPzS Battery 2v150ah features :
1. Long service life, designed life 15-20 years.
2. Higher thermal capacity, No thermal runaway will occur.
3. Superior deep cycle performance.
4. Wide operation temperature range.
5. Lower self discharge.
|1. Functional Parameter||5. Environment Temperature|
|Nominal Voltage||2V||Discharge Temperature||-15~55℃|
|Nominal Capacity (10 hour rate)||150Ah||Charge Temperature||-0~45℃|
|Designed Floating Life 20℃ (68° F)||15~20years||Storage Temperature||-15~45℃|
|2. Rated Capacity at 20℃ (68° F)||6. Inner Resistance & Max . Discharge Current|
|5 hour rate (26.6A, 1.75V/cell)||133Ah||Fully Charged battery at 20℃ (68° F)||1.15mΩ|
|3 hour rate (38.6A, 1.75V/cell)||115.8Ah||Max. Discharge Current||1200A (5s)|
|1 hour rate (85.7A, 1.60V/cell)||85.7Ah|| || |
|3. Capacity affected by Temperature (10 hour rate)||7. Self-discharge at 20℃ (68° F)|
|40℃ (104° F)||103%||Capacity after 3 month storage||91%|
|25℃ (77° F)||100%||Capacity after 6 month storage||82%|
|0℃ (32° F)||86%||Capacity after 9 month storage||73%|
|-15℃ (5° F)||70%||Capacity after 12 month storage||64%|
|4. Dimension and Weight||8. Constant voltage charging at 20℃ (68° F)|
|Width||206mm||Maximum charging current||15A|
|Total Height||410mm||Float use||2.23~2.25V|
|Reference Weight Without Electrolyte||10.8kg||Temperature compensation||-3mV/℃|
OPzS Battery 2v150ah Typical Applications :
2. Radio and cellular telephone relay stations.
3. Emergency lighting systems.
4. Power stations, Conventional power stations.
5. alternative power (solar, wind).
6. Large UPS and computer back-up.
7. Railway signalling.
8. Maritime standby power on ships and ashore.
9. Standby power.
10. Buoy lighting.